What is a W-2?
IRS (Internal Revenue Service) requires a Form W-2 from the employers (MyLowesLife), which is used to report their employees’ wage and salary information. The employers must complete and submit W-2 at the latest by January 31 of every financial year form for all of the payments that are paid to the employees in the form of monthly salary or other compensation.
Other than salary information, W-2 also reports all of the taxes, including federal, state and other taxes. Since one cannot file their tax returns based on your last payslip, therefore It is of great importance for the employees too, while preparing their tax returns.
Today, we’ll show you how to access and print out your MyLowesLife W-2 form online right from your mobile phone.
How do I access my MyLowesLife W-2 online?
Current employees can get their MyLowesLife W-2 by logging into their employee portal with sales numbers and unique password.
- After getting into your account, go to the “My Wealth” section and click on the section that reads “Payroll Services”.
- You’ve chosen “Payroll Services”, now click on the “get your W-2 now”.
- Now, locate the W-2 form of the current year, tap on the blue arrow and follow these steps for printing out.
- Click on “W-2 reprint” which is only activated from the beginning of February, If previously you have not selected online delivery.
For the former employees, it can be a little different to access your MyLowesLife W-2. All you need is to follow these simple steps in order.
- Navigate to the w2express.com from your Internet browser and then enter Lowes as your employer and in the place of employer Code, you can put 11116.
- Now you have to put both SSN and PIN on the next page, then click on the continue button.
- From there, now you can get your W-2 form but reprint the W-2 form only activates after February 1 of every year.
Is there any other way of getting MyLowesLife W-2 forms?
Yes, the following is a simple and easier alternative way of getting MyLowesLife W-3 forms.
- There is a separate tax form management portal for ex-employees of MyLowesLife by which they can also access W-2. Click here in order to redirect to the portal.
- After redirecting to the portal, enter 11116 as your Employer Code and then press the login button to proceed.
- On the next page, you will have to enter a 10-digit number that begins with “9” and includes your Social Security Number and Personal Identification Number in an order.
- After entering the code, now you can view your W-2 forms and take the print.
If I still have questions about my W-2, what should I do?
You can send your queries or any issues at [email protected] and within 8-hours you will get a reply from the support team.