The majority of the employees, particularly first-time users, try to log in from the company’s official website (https://www.lowes.com). But, their official website is created for the customers (not for the employees) so they can easily purchase Lowe’s products or follow up their previous orders. Employees can directly access the official portal of the company by clicking here.
How Do I See MyLowesLife Schedule with Lowes Kronos?
MyLowesLife is actually the easiest way for the employee to check all of their work-related information in an organized form and in one place. Kronos, a staff management software, is widely used in the business world to track important details such as working hours, leaves, etc.
In order to view your MyLowesLife schedule, firstly you need to log in to your account at the employee portal. After that, locate and click on the Kronos tab to get all the necessary details regarding your MyLowesLife schedule.
The good thing is Lowes Kronos application is also available on the app store so that you do not have to log in every time from the browser.
Lowes Kronos Login
Lowes Kronos is integrated with the employee portal and it assists the employees in managing their work routine with valuable information such as workloads and shift timings. Easy access to this staff management solution has now enabled the employees to work more efficiently and productively.
Kronos Lowes login from PC
Have a look at the following steps to check the MyLowesLife schedule from your PC.
- To reach the login page, search www.myloweslife.com from your Internet browser.
- A login page will be opened, located the login form at the upper left side of the page, and enter login credentials (sales number and password) in the relevant sections.
- After logging in, now you have to choose the option according to your job type, either full-time or part-time.
- You’ll be taken to the employee account homepage, where you’ve to select the Kronos tab on the right side of the page.
- After clicking the option, a disclaimer notice will be opened, now. To check your schedule, click on the My Work and Absence Summary” tab.
Lowes Kronos login from Mobile
Accessing Lowes Kronos is even more simple if you’re using a smartphone.
- Open the google play store from your phone and type Kronos in the search bar.
- You will see the Kronos application in the search results; download the application.
- After completion of the download, click on the icon and install it.
- Once the application is installed, now you have to log in to your account by entering the login credentials.
- Now, you can easily check all of the details regarding your work schedule here.
Changes in the MyLowesLife Schedule
With the intent of assuring the availability of employees all the time at the store, they have introduced new policies regarding scheduling. Although the idea is good, the majority of the employees are unhappy with this change.
Due to the customer-centric scheduling, now full-time workers get one weekend off in a month. But, in comparison to the prior policy, now they get one weekend off every eight weeks.
This latest scheduling policy can make their routine a bit difficult because now they cannot get specific hours of the week. In contrast, this automatic scheduling requires the employees to be available round-the-clock. The purpose of these amendments is to ensure the availability of employees at the stores.
Kronos Login Issues
Sometimes, you cannot access the portal while using the PC, possibly due to the ongoing update in the server. Similarly, often time mobile users report that they couldn’t access the portal. In such a case, they should try using another device such as different mobile or PC. But if the problem persists, we advised you to wait for a little and then come back later.
If you’re repeatedly facing the same login issue with Kronos, then you can contact the company’s customer support to get assistance and get your problem resolved.
Can anyone use the portal to check their MyLowesLife Schedule?
No, only the registered employees at the portal are eligible to access the portal and check their MyLowesLife Schedule.