How to Register For MyLowesLife Login?
There are specific criteria for getting registered on the MyLowesLife employee portal and only the registered employees are allowed to access the portal. Sales number and your password which is assigned by the HR team or your manager, are the only detail by which you can access your account. You can also contact the HR team and make a request for assigning a sales number and password if you’re still unregistered.
Any active employee of MyLowesLife can log in to their account through their employee portal if they’re already registered with the HR team or by the manager.
As for the login credentials, you are provided with a sales number that is actually used for work and a unique password. You can access the portal by clicking here and then put both login credentials in the respective login form, located on the left side of the page.
While for the former employees, the logging process is a bit different.
MyLowesLife Login for Former Employees
Although former employees also have to use the employee portal but rather than put details into the left login form, they have to locate and click the link labeled ‘Are you a former Lowe’s Employee?’
To simply access the MyLowes Login page for former employees, click here.
Similarly, their login credentials are also different from the current employees as they need to enter the user ID and their unique password.
How to recover your My Lowe’s Life Password?
Do not worry at all if you think that someone has gained unauthorized access to your login credentials or forgot your password. As Lowes employee portal gives you an option of resetting your password by following a simple method.
You’ve to navigate to https://www.myloweslifes.us from your smart device and on the left side of the page, below the login details, there is a link highlighted as “Forgot Password.” You need to click that link and then for authentication, answer your security question.
After that, simply follow the instructions and set a strong password consisting of symbols, numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters. Now, retype your password, and log into your account once again.
MyLowesLife Login Issues
Due to the high traffic at the portal, it won’t be strange if you face any issue while logging into your Mylowe’s account. But, there is quite a simple solution to these problems and can fix them in no time.
- Out of all the possible login issues, internal server problem is most common of all. It happened due to the overload of traffic which affects the normal functioning of the servers. As a result of this, the server becomes inaccessible unless the problem gets fixed.
- Other than this, most of the time, employees enter incorrect login details due to which they couldn’t access their account. They need to contact the HR team for the sales number and clicking the forget password link mentioned there. A new password will be provided on their email address, once after resetting their previous password.
But if you believe that there are some other login problems, following the below-given tips can work for you.
- Be sure that your device is connected with stable Internet connectivity.
- Sometimes, this problem can be resolved by refreshing your browser cache. Otherwise, you can also try another Internet browser.
- Since user-name and password are case sensitive, make sure you’ve turned off the caps lock on your keyboard.
- If still, you couldn’t access your account, then using another device may fix this issue; otherwise, get in touch with the support team.